Our Mission Statement
To strive for excellence and work in partnership with our patients to ensure they are supported in their healthcare in a setting that meets their expectations.
- To be caring professionals who are committed and dedicated to providing a first class patient care service.
- To ensure our patients’ are seen by the most appropriate professional as quickly as possible.
- To provide services in a primary care setting, to ensure services are local to our patient population.
- To understand and work in partnership with patients and other agencies and encourage patients to participate fully in the decision making process about their healthcare.
- To treat patients with the same dignity and respect we would want for ourselves.
- To empower patients to take control of their own healthcare.
- To provide a safe and clean environment for our patients to be seen and also for our staff to work in.
- To focus on the prevention of diseases by promoting health and wellbeing and offering appropriate care and advice to our patients.
- To be a learning organisation that continually improves what we are able to offer patients and pass this knowledge on to trainees.
- To continually improve the lines of communication to patients using the latest technology as appropriate.
- To ensure the equipment we use is safe for practice and regularly inspected.
- To protect our staff by adhering to the Zero Tolerance policy.